Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh the things she says

Julianna is always saying something that cracks me up so I figured I needed to write some of them down before I forget them. Here goes.
  • "mama, I yuv you"
  • me: "Julianna, are you my girlfriend?" Julianna: "Nope. I'm a crazy chick"
  • "Daddy, don't say that"
  • "Daddy, don't do that"
  • me: "Julianna, do you have a poopy diaper?" Julianna: "Nope. Its just a peepee one" (she says that EVERY time )
  • "Lets be reasonable"
  • "I do not want it. I want a pink one". (when I gave her a gold purse. Since when does she have an opinion about the color of purse she prefers?)
  • "Mommy, I want to hold Jesus" (refering to the little willow tree sculpture of a mom holding a baby)
  • "I'm scared. Mommy will you protect me?"
  • "Oh my gosh. I dropped my juice"
  • "Jesus, help me"
All of this at the ripe old age of 2, which is why these all make me smile. It just amazes me what she retains and what comes out of her mouth. This girl is hilarious!

1 comment: