Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy birthday Julianna!

We celebrated Julianna's 3rd birthday this past weekend. I cannot believe that my baby girl is three already. She seems so grown up, and is a smart, funny, silly, beautiful, sweet little girl and believe me, I am proud to be her mama! On her actual birthday, before we came downstairs to eat her heart birthday pancake with whipped cream, she had to put on her crown, clip on earrings, and cinderella necklace. She is very much into to dressing up and princesses. We celebrated Thursday with two of her friends that have birthdays the same week, then again on Friday for her actual birthday, and yet again on Saturday for her little party. Needless to say, she woke up Sunday morning asking if it was her birthday again. She dressed like a princess all three of the days that we celebrated, and even now is wearing a crown:) I love this little princess with all of my heart and I am beginning to understand now when everyone says it goes so fast so I had better enjoy every second. I am enjoying Julianna (and her "princess" ways) so much and I am so proud of who she is becoming. Happy birthday baby girl!


Family picture at her little party

At a princess party with her friends Kaya and Lily and the "real" princess

Eating her birthday breakfast
Singing happy birthday to her



No comments:

Post a Comment