Thursday, November 25, 2010

SNOW!!!

All I have to say is I-LOVE-THE-SNOW! I am a bit surprised it came so early this year, but if this is a sign of what our winter has in store for us, I am looking forward to it. The other day Julianna and I were stranded at home, which I must admit, I thought I would go stir crazy, but we had such a great snow day together. We read books, played with her dolls, played with stickers, played in the snow, drank hot chocolate, and made dinner together. I asked her that morning what she wanted to do for the day and jokingly suggested that maybe we should shave our legs and paint our nails to which she promptly replied "mommy, I am not old enough to do that". Of course I know she is not old enough to shave her legs, but the fact that she knows that made me laugh. Here are some pictures of our time in the snow!






No comments:

Post a Comment