Friday, January 21, 2011

She's Here!




Sweet little Everly has arrived and we are all so in love. She (so far) is an easy baby as she pretty much just sleeps, and wakes up to eat and look around for a little while, and then goes back to sleep. She was born on January 16th at 7:10 pm after checking into the hospital at noon on that day, so it was a relatively short labor. Her birth was an amazingly calm, and joy filled experience (after the epidural of course:) ). She came into this world very alert with her big eyes not shutting for at least 6 hours. She has her sister's eyes, which makes mama happy because of course, I think Julianna has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
Julianna has done a wonderful job being a big sister, giving Everly kisses, and hugs. It is so heartwarming to seeing our TWO little girls together, and more fulfilling than I thought I would feel at this point.
I feel beyond blessed to have two healthy and perfect little girls, and a husband that I could not imagine life without. The first morning at home, I woke up to a sleeping baby on my chest, and hearing the most adorable three year old voice belting out "Jesus Loves Me" from her bedroom. Does it get any better than that?!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing picture, she looks like a little doll! We are so happy for you and your family...a new little princess to spoil! Now Julianna will have someone to play dress up and dolls and have tea parties with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see more photos of Everly. such a beauty. good job mommy.

    ReplyDelete